This IA/UX will be responsible for the UI architecture and interaction flow of existing and new functionality, relentlessly seeking and advocating highest convenience and ease of use to our customers. He or she will take the brand and aesthetics of the user experience to the next level on Beachbody.com’s websites and mobile applications, around the world, and shape how we offer member benefits on other websites. The IA/UX will be collaborating with a number of different groups, gaining exposure to a variety of different designers. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative and demanding team among product managers and developers, and takes pride in any challenges small or large, from optimizing a single-line message on a page or creating an entire customer experience from scratch.
• Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback and usability study findings
• Work with multidisciplinary teams to create smart, innovative online solutions for our clients.
• Provide data driven insights into customer behavior and an actionable plan for meeting user needs online.
• Champion process and methodology as well as research and evangelize the latest tools, best practices and trends that relate to the field.
• Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
• Take a holistic approach to interaction design across the site – developing and maintaining interaction standards
• Effectively and convincingly prepare design recommendations driven from competitive research, industry best practices, user research, and web analytics
• Outline the user experience of new features and play a key role in helping define corresponding feature requirements
• Evangelize User Centered Design to create designs that provide best in class user experiences.
• Rapidly develop user flows, wireframes, superior visual mock-ups, detailed high fidelity schematics, final design assets and functional specifications
• Conduct heuristic reviews of website and constituent interactions
• 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
• Generate project requirements definition by leading client working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and participating in creative brainstorming sessions with the project team.
• Lead user personae research and documentation.
• Define functionality, content, navigation, and interaction models through page level wireframes, site-maps, use cases, and functional requirements documentation
• Produce site- and competitive-analysis documentation.
• Contribute to the development of content/data models, nomenclature and taxonomies.
• Experience designing for the web and web based devices
• Best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• Experience setting up usability studies
• A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered and brand design.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent professional experience
• Experience with a variety of design tools such as Visio, OmniGraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
If you are interested to hear more, or know someone that should – please email to email@example.com, I’ll need a resume and link to online samples in order to consider your candidacy and call you back, thanks!