Los Angeles, CA. or Irvine, CA. (Greater Los Angeles Area)Job Description
Experian Interactive Group, an Experian company, is seeking a Senior Web Developer to join its Engineering team to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment. The Web Developer will be a key participant in the design, development and delivery of mission-critical Web applications. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated, well-rounded and hands-on individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment.
* Produce and maintain clean, high quality, standards compliant code.
* Develop code that is cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible and troubleshoot associated issues.
* Assist with planning and development of rich user interface for new web-based applications in accordance with the design specifications, user interface style guides and established usability standards
* Work with other members of the development Team to ensure successful implementation and integration of presentation tier with other tiers in multi-tier web-based applications.
* Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards, modern web browser capabilities, compatibility issues, W3C standards compliance and accessibility issues.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Excellent programming, debugging, testing and troubleshooting skills. * Understanding of any MVC Framework.
* Experience with relational databases and knowledge of SQL and RDBMS tools. * Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people.
* 2+ years experience in web application development.
* Experience translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code templates.
* Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications.
* Familiarity with/and adherence to web standards.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment.
* Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solving under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 90 countries.