Veetle is a well-funded live streaming start-up that’s fundamentally changing how people discover and watch live content online. Started by a couple of Stanford students frustrated by the lack of availability and poor quality of live content on the Internet, Veetle has created a breakthrough platform that gives everyone the ability to share live content at a scale and quality previously thought impossible. Barely two years into our initial launch, Veetle has become a leading live streaming site known around the world. Every month, over 10 million users flock to Veetle for our speed and unprecedented stream quality, and each month that user base continues to grow rapidly, with no let-up in sight. The migration of content to the Internet is inevitable. We believe Veetle, with the best creative minds, can become the dominant platform for live content online.
This is where you come in.
We are looking for passionate, brilliant, and creative people to join our team and do things never done before. Much of live content, discovery, and consumption are completely unexplored. Your ideas, discoveries and inventions will affect our millions of users immediately. Some of our challenges are highly technical – how to create a scalable streaming cluster that can deliver HD streams to millions of viewers without dropping a single packet. Some of our challenges are unanswered – how to create intuitive interfaces that redefine how live content is consumed, in your living room or on the go. Whatever the challenges, we at Veetle are committed to nurturing a technology company where the employees love their work and their work affects millions of users every day. As part of a fast-growing team, you will have the opportunity for tremendous career growth, in either technical or management capacity.
Our current need is for a Lead UI/UX Designer, Web and Mobile. Veetle is well-funded and will pay very competitively for an exceptional candidate. The applicant should have the following:
- Design world class user interfaces for our website, our mobile apps, and our cross-platform applications
- Design user interfaces for partners, customers, and specific campaigns
- Work with developers to implement, track, measure, and optimize user interfaces and improve user experience
- Play a key role in new product development
- Work with management to work through product ideas by fast prototyping and quick iterations
- Drive the whole design process within the company
- BS/MS/PhD in graphic design, industrial design, interactive design, user interface, computer science or related field
- Experience in launching top notch web interfaces
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience on UI/UX design for the mobile platform a plus
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
How to Apply
Apply via email to: email@example.com