Junior Exhibit Designer at Mauk Design, San FranciscoPosted: August 18th, 2011 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite, autocad, construction material, construction methods, Exhibit Designer, exhibition fabricator, junior, san francisco | Leave a comment »
Mauk Design, a leading edge Exhibit Design firm in San Francisco, is looking to fill a Junior Design position. Designer will assist Principal in all aspects of design process, including beginning conceptualization, digital and physical modeling, rendering and managing the fabrication process.
- Strong rendering abilities (proficient use of 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite are a must)
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Ability to communicate with fabricators and clients about projects
- Must have 2-5 years of experience working with an exhibition fabricator.
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and portfolio pdf (max 5mb) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.