We’re looking for a passionate, experienced designer to take a pivotal role leading projects for one of our key platforms. This position will report directly to the Principal Designer and work alongside TripIt’s product managers and engineers. This is a great opportunity to have a big impact on products users really love.
- Leading design on projects from initial explorations to final design deliverables.
- Working with product managers to evaluate and develop product ideas for a platform.
- Communicating design strategy and rationale to key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with engineers to produce a highly polished final product.
- Contributing to a culture of innovation and teamwork.
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
- Strong visual and UX design skills. Fanatical attention to detail. Great portfolio.
- Great communication skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Intimate knowledge of platform conventions, including when they can be bent or broken.
- At least five years experience as a key member of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of several successfully launched applications (as opposed to layout and decorative design).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, HCI or related field, or equivalent experience.