Senior Information Architect at BeachbodyPosted: August 22nd, 2011 | Author: Submitted by UX Company | Filed under: IA | Tags: conceptual diagrams, prototypes, Senior Information Architect, visual mockups, wireframes | Leave a comment »
If you’re interested in working for a company deeply involved in the health and fitness industry and if you have an interest in affecting the future of how people exercise, diet and their overall well being, we’d love to hear from you!
Beachbody was founded in 1998 by Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon. The company is based in Santa Monica, California, and is the creator of the nation*s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X*, Insanity*, Brazil Butt Lift*, Slim in 6*, Turbo Jam*, Hip Hop Abs*, and Power 90* among many others. Beachbody programs combine challenging DVD-based workouts with easy-to-follow diet guidelines, nutritional supplements (including its breakthrough health shake called Shakeology*, AKA *The Healthiest Meal of the Day*), and an unparalleled customer service and peer-support system. In fact, Beachbody has expanded this support system through Team Beachbody.com, which includes a network of thousands of independent *Coach* distributors as well as a dynamic online support and fitness community. The company*s beauty business includes brands Timeless Secret* and DermExclusive*. The corporate mission is to help people achieve their goals and enjoy healthy, fulfilling lives.
About the Job
The Senior Information Architect will be responsible for the UI architecture and interaction flow of existing and new functionality, relentlessly seeking and advocating highest convenience and ease of use to our customers. He or she will take the brand and aesthetics of the user experience to the next level on Beachbody.com*s websites and mobile applications and be responsible for shaping the Beachbody user experience around the world.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to create smart, innovative online solutions for our clients.
- Provide data driven insights into customer behavior and an actionable plan for meeting user needs online.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Take a holistic approach to interaction design across the site
- developing and maintaining interaction standards
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Generate project requirements definition by leading client working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and participating in creative brainstorming sessions with the project team.
- BS degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
Beachbody, LLC offers a highly competitive salary, benefits, bonus potential, and the opportunity for you to help us achieve our mission which is to help people achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life. Beachbody, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com.