Salesforce.com transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as Amazon.com and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as by FORTUNE magazine as the world’s 4th fastest growing company, our technology teams are the brains behind visionary technologies like the Force.com platform, enterprise social collaboration tools like Salesforce Chatter and the AppExchange marketplace that are help growing the cloud computing industry. With more than 5,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 97,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We’re also one of the “Best Places to Work” (FORTUNE). If you’re passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
Salesforce.com provides a compelling opportunity for Technologists to build innovative apps and to make an immediate impact to over a million users worldwide, all while working at a rapid growth company with unlimited career opportunities in downtown San Francisco. Are you interested in contributing, creating and participating with an organization defining the game-changing technology of SaaS (Software as a Service), APEX, PaaS (Platform as a Service), and the App Exchange? How about working within a technology-driven organization that continually innovates the implementation of Agile software development? How about working on a system that performs over 180 million transactions per day?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join a dynamic Technology team at salesforce.com, the market leader in cloud computing. Top technologists across the world join us for our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based environment and the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate.
As a designer on the next generation Recruiting Management system, you will be responsible for the user interaction experience and information flow, as well as the visual interface design and look-and-feel. Your mission will be to create a user experience that results in successful usage of the Recruiting Management System and presents seamless, simple, and intuitive user experience for both business users and external applicants.
- Drive development of clean, efficient, industry-leading interface designs from conceptualization to through implementation and documentation.
- Translate user requirements and complex business problems into highly usable Web applications in partnership with Product Management.
- Construct storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction designs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with usability specialists to conduct customer studies of prototypes and existing interfaces, in order to create usable tools and programs.
- Conceive, document, and evangelize user interface guidelines and standards.
- Ensure a consistent look and feel across all employee success applications.
- 5+ years of professional design experience, including at least 2 years of interaction design experience for largescale websites or enterprise applications
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related field
- Strong conceptual skills and proven ability to create prototypes and mock-ups
- Expert knowledge of visual design tools including Omnigraffle, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Expert in user-centered design methods and best practices
- Independent self-starter with strong project management skills
- Experienced in designing UI for force.com applications.
- Experienced in Recruiting/Social Networking applications.
Apply via email to: email@example.com