Senior UI Designer at Mochi Media, SFPosted: August 8th, 2011 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: css, designing, san francisco, senior, UI Designer, Wireframing, xhtml | Leave a comment »
Mochi Media, Inc. is looking for a Senior UI Designer to work on our gaming properties used by millions of players and developers from around the world. You’ll lead the design team in creating world class user experiences, maintaining our high standard for design and usability. We’re looking for a rockstar who is multi-disciplined between UX, design, and client-side development with a passion for leading and mentoring others.
Mochi Media is the world’s largest online game network, serving the needs of thousands of Flash game developers, and reaching over 150 million game players each month. The company’s products provide game developers with tools to track game analytics, manage distribution, and monetize their games. We also foster the most active Flash game developer community, and are committed to its continual growth through our involvement and industry leadership. The company is headquartered in downtown San Francisco and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shanda Games Limited (NASDAQ: GAME).
Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Work with PMs in defining projects, wireframing and designing the user experience
- Review designs and code for the design team
- Assign and track your team’s projects
Design Requirements and Skills:
- 5+ years of UI design and development experience required.
- Solid XHTML/CSS coding skills.
- Execute complete design process from wireframes to final implementation.
- Extensive portfolio of online applications showing a good sense of usability combined with good layout and visual design.
- Comfortable working in Django templates or a similar template language.