Phenomenon is seeking a Front-end Developer
- Candidate must have a strong experience in large scale e-commerce and consumer websites.
- CSS experience with cross device, cross browser styling is preferred.
- Proven understanding of brand and design standards for creative applications, as well as strength in systems design (i.e. extending a campaign across various vehicles).
- Test layouts cross-browser and cross-platform. Solid understanding of how mockups translate to code and ability to create HTML/CSS that matches a Photoshop design layout.
- Function well in fast pace, team-based collaborative environment juggling multiple projects.
- Keen understanding of how to most effectively drive actions on a page.
- Expert in web design processes and programs (Adobe CS4 – Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc) on both Mac and PC platforms, and current video formats.
- Ability to hand code cross-browser compatible HTML and CSS. Proficient in HTML5, for web and mobile use.
- Experience slicing Photoshop images and creating pages based on PSD Designs.
- Experience optimizing images, video, mobile, and pad for web use.
- Experience in creating templates and managing content in a CMS environment.
How to Apply
Send portfolio, resume, and cover letter titled with your full name followed by ‘FE_Developer’ to: email@example.com