Sr. UX Designer, Los AngelesPosted: September 20th, 2011 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: e-commerce, games, los angeles, senior, social networking, user flows, UX Designer, wireframes | Leave a comment »
Our client is looking for a team player with a love for games and making concepts into reality. We’re seeking high-style with a unique-ness unlike styles typically found in games today.
If you’re proud of your work and would love a chance to show your processes to our client (not just a glossy portfolio), express interest!
- Evangelize the importance of human factors, user feedback, and data-driven decisions in designing the end-to-end user experience
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and stakeholders to assist in the identification and documentation of functional requirements for various projects
- Create and maintain wireframes and user flows, ensuring feedback is incorporated into the development process
- Assist in the development and maintenance of UI and interaction pattern libraries
- 5+ years in UX in games, social networking, or e-commerce
- Experience adapting fundamental UX techniques and workflows to a scrum/agile development environment
- A strong body of work that demonstrates advanced skills in social user experience design including examples of the processes and research methods that informed your designs
- A demonstrable understanding of user testing, analytics, and information architecture
- An understanding of the limitations of various front-end web technologies