Web UI Designers, Santa MonicaPosted: October 27th, 2011 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: e-commerce, Good navigation, santa monica, UI Designers, web | Leave a comment »
Designer will support the graphics team by creating assets for new website features and functionality in our entrepreneurial, energetic and engaging e-commerce environment. This role requires the ability to work collaboratively with designers and product managers and to generate unique, excellent, groundbreaking experiences. The client would like someone with experience in ecommerce, and ability and experience with fashion and the world of “celebrity” would be helpful.
- The candidates will be working with a team of 7.
- The candidate will be working with other UI designers, updates to various pages
- This is a Designer not a coder.
- There will be no wireframes required
- Must have forward thinking design.
- Good navigation, make good use of space.
- Cutting Edge!
- Use lots of photographs so that is better than a Vector look (content ).
- Working with lots of photographs
- Min 4 years of UI Design experience
- Experience with user experience, style guides for e-commerce
- Must have online portfolios to be considered
- Fashion/beauty or women’s consumer-brand experience preferred
This is an on site role standard working hours. In-Person Interview is required