A Premier advertising company located in Los Angeles is looking for a Information Architect/UX designer.
- The primary responsibility of the IA is to translate concepts into effective information architectures. In this role, you will contribute to the planning process of various websites, mobile applications and social applications by organizing informationand content, developing architectures and developing labeling/search systems as needed.
- Will work with design teams and frontend & backend developers to refine/validate concepts wireframes. The IA will create site maps, application flow diagrams and wireframes illustrating the project at hand.
- The IA is responsible for diagramming workflow and projection tools to support new projects.
- Oversee realization of a full set of logical design materials appropriate to a given project.
- Act as primary user advocate.
- Oversee the consistent definition, implementation and evolution of smart UX patterns and interaction models.
- Play a flexible role across all our projects: sometimes as primary UX designer on your own project, sometimes as UX consultant to others.
- Stay current with advancements in interactive technology and competitive or complimentary projects, and advocate for the appropriate application of those advancements in our own projects.
- Identify and create opportunities for user feedback in the development of new and existing features.
- Participate in usability testing as needed.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Comfortable working closely with multiple teams.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate will have extensive interactive/digital experience within a creative agency setting.
- As a candidate, you must have experience in crafting experiences that equally meet the needs of users, editorial tone/identity, and business goals.
- You are equal parts project-thinker, information architect, interaction designer and usability professional. You communicate and collaborate well with designers and developers.
- You realize that the ideal first release of a project is one that may not include all the features the business wants, but rather better than the audience expects.
- You care deeply about the details while always keeping the big picture in mind.
How To Apply
Please email your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.