Lead Interaction Designer in IrvinePosted: November 22nd, 2011 | Author: Submitted by UX Company | Filed under: IA | Leave a comment »
Lead Interaction Designer (STEFIRCALIntDes)
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Bestica, nation’s leading User Experience staffing firm, is actively seeking a Lead Interaction Designer to create innovative interaction design and information architecture solutions that meets our client’s business goals as well as sets the future industry standards.
The desired Lead Interaction Designer will be working in a highly collaborative environment with other Interaction and Visual Designers, Engineers, Developers and Product Managers.
· Understand and convert the business strategy and requirements, and findings from user research and usability studies into solution oriented interaction design and information architecture.
· Have a good grasp of business and users’ needs, technical constraints, factors such as time-to-market, etc. and be able to prioritize design decisions.
· Create personas, navigation flow, competitive analyses, site maps and functional wireframes and involve in developing interaction design standards, processes and documentation.
· Work with user research team and involve in designing, running and evaluating usability studies.
· Present and support design recommendations that will be a desirable solution for both business goals and user needs.
· Be an expert and advocate user centered design principles and methodologies.
· 4 to 6 years related experience and/or training in interaction design, user experience design or information architecture for web applications or consumer web sites; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Solid knowledge of user-centered design principles and methods and web user interface standards.
· Strong experience designing for high consumer facing and traffic generating e-commerce websites and good understanding of large data-driven websites.
· Proven track record of working collaboratively in a team, communicating with all levels of management, presenting design ideas and taking feedbacks/inputs.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, responds efficiently to design issues/inquiries, analyze and interpret complex data and documents.
· Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Cognitive Psychology, Interaction Design or other related discipline.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position does not interest you at this time, feel free to forward this job to someone who may be a good fit for this role.
Visit our career page at http://www.bestica.com/jobs.aspx for other exciting User Experience jobs nationwide!