Hands-on UI/UX designer – 6 month contractPosted: December 2nd, 2011 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: css, html, visio, visual deisgn | Leave a comment »
I’m Looking for a UX/UI designer in the Los Angeles, CA area (90045 zip code). MUST be strong with CSS. Manager is looking for someone that has worked on large scale web application an not just made site “look pretty.”
· 5+ years of web design (UI) experience in a large corporate environment
· 3+ years’ as an Information Architect or UX Designer wireframing and prototyping user interactions
· Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
· 3+ years’ working with design related software (Axure, Visio, iRise, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
· Experience working on large, complex web based applications
· Experience observing user research and translating user research into design decisions
· Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples
· Solid visual design skills a major plus
· Prototype and wireframe user interactions for external and internal client validation.
· Consult with cross-department teams to assure consistent designs for all new projects and current assets.
· Analyze and evaluate current user interfaces and user usage reports and propose usability improvements
· Create, maintain, and enforce the UI standards and documentation.
· Participate and lead user focus groups with internal and external clients.
· Develop thorough, realistic website designs that support organizational and client objectives
· Work with internal and external clients to understand their business models and goals and assist with defining strategy, content, and features for the design of their web site project
· Analyze website audiences and their information and functional needs
· Define site architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint of the site upon which all other aspects are built
· Ensure consistent user interfaces
· Design visual mockups in Photoshop
· Create wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specification, working prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience
· Exceptional communication skills
· Good leadership and interpersonal skills
· Comfortable in a fast-pace environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Recruiting Manager | Beacon Hill Technologies
19800 MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 480 Irvine, CA 92612| email@example.com
A division of Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC | www.beaconhillstaffing.com