Information Architect/Interaction Designer at Creative Circle, Los AngelesPosted: December 7th, 2011 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IA | Tags: Cognitive Psychology, communication skills, designing and documenting, Human Factors, los angeles, Researching | Leave a comment »
Great company needing an Information Architect/Interaction Designer to join the team on an ongoing freelance basis.
- Work within the Consumer Products group to plan, develop and perform user research and usability activities (including usability testing, heuristic evaluations)
- Researching, designing and documenting user interfaces and features
- Production & maintenance of Information Architecture deliverables such as wireframes, personas, site maps, task flows, etc.
- Responsible for innovative information organization structures, interaction designs, page-level content organization and navigation
- Work with stakeholders, project managers, engineer and designers to refine and transform user needs into user interfaces
- Experience with planning and execution of usability testing strategies
- 1-2 yrs. experience in Information Architecture/user interface design
- Expertise in information architecture deliverables including wireframes and sitemaps
- Excelling written and verbal communication skills
- A MAJOR plus if you have experience in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology or a related discipline!!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: LA24@jobalert.creativecircle.com