Mobile UX Designer, Los AngelesPosted: December 1st, 2011 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: Adobe Creative Suite, html, illustrator, los angeles, mobile, photoshop | Leave a comment »
Onward Search Los Angeles is looking for a Mobile UX Designer who wants to create experiences that will enrich the lives of users around the world for one of our popular entertainment clients. If you’re someone who’s passionate about User Experience, who is looking for a rare opportunity to concept and build rich user interfaces that are used by millions of people, you’re someone they would like to talk to!
- Lead Interaction and Visual Design with deliverables such as use case scenarios, task flow analysis, sitemaps, wireframes and UI element design.
- Creating and collaborating on project deliverables of the UX team and will provide inspiration throughout the creative process.
- Work closely with members of the UX team, Project Managers, Product Managers and Technical Leads in creating and maintaining the project vision.
- Will be involved in each step of the UX process, including project planning, discovery, user research and analysis, design, planning, and execution.
- Assessing product design requirements and delivering platform-specific design assets to development.
- Analyzing competitor offerings, customer feedback, site metrics and usability reports to create user-centered designs.
- Communicating concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps and interactive prototypes.
- Presenting and defending designs at key milestones.
- Working with cross-functional teams to manage and deliver design assets on time.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in HCI, Information Science, design disciplines (industrial, graphic, instructional, architecture), other relevant field, or related work experience.
- 5+ years professional experience in Mobile, Television and/or web-based information architecture, interaction design, user experience design, or user interface design; experience with handheld consumer electronics products a plus
- Experience designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences for a variety connected devices
- Demonstrated success creating wireframes, mockups and detailed design specifications to describe the user experience, user interface, and advertising concepts
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator from the current Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in user research observation and translating user research into design decisions
- Strong Visual Design expertise including: HTML, the capabilities of Web browsers across multiple platforms, and new technologies a plus
- Proven expertise designing Product UX from concept through production
Our client is a world class leader with a superior, cutting edge work environment. Please send resume, portfolio and/or PDF samples today!
As the nation’s premier interactive design staffing company, Onward Search is focused on one thing and one thing only. We connect the most talented Interactive, Internet marketing and mobile professionals in the country with the nation’s best companies.
Onward Search is the number one provider of interactive design talent in the nation. We offer a full range of recruiting, staffing, and talent management solutions to include temporary staffing, strategic consulting, and executive search to ensure our customers have access to the right talent to get the job done.