Creative Specialist at Hulu, Los AngelesPosted: January 25th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Misc | Tags: Adobe Creative Suite, Creative Specialist, Final Cut Studio, html, los angeles, mac, Microsoft Office Suite, organization skills, print production, project management skills | Leave a comment »
Hulu is seeking an artistic professional to create dynamic, visual messages as our Creative Specialist.
Our role calls for an artist with new media fluency to develop high quality, innovative communications that make our story come alive. This person will orchestrate pixel-perfect multimedia campaigns through writing, graphics, print, digital, social, video, and sound.
The right person for this role isn’t timid and has technique driven by a point of view. We don’t want someone to merely churn out assets. We want an individual to incorporate the Hulu style and culture with their own ideas to further develop our internal voice and tone.
This position deserves the Dali of the digital space; a unique person that is bold, eccentric, authentic, passionate, and explicit. The content we produce builds transparency, demonstrates warmth, and propagates familiarity amongst our team members.
We need a precision performer; someone that excels under pressure, finds humor in chaos, and works with deep sense of urgency.
If you are hanging on these words, racing to complete each sentence, and starting to feel an adrenaline rush in your veins, read on to get the specifics of the role and apply for this position immediately. We need you yesterday.
- Lead the charge in creating the internal Hulu brand
- Be the ambassador for the Hulu “voice” that incorporates our visual style and language
- Work collaboratively across several different teams to pull ideas from team members
- Design collateral and templates for key internal programs and maintain appropriate documentation
- Develop and update internal presentations and newsletters
- Assisting in the producing of videos and editing them to a final product
- Help with the A/V set up and production for internal Hulu events
- Assisting in the development of the Intranet and internal wiki
- Laughing out loud
- 1-3 years in graphic design, marketing and communications
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Final Cut Studio, HTML, MAC and PC computers
- Knowledge of basic production equipment (cameras, lighting, sound, etc…)
- Basic knowledge of print production (paper types and color matching)
- Degree in Fine Arts, Communications, or Marketing
Hulu is an equal opportunity employer.