Entry Level Industrial Designer (full time) at Yotrio Corporation, City of IndustryPosted: January 11th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Content | Tags: Adobe Suite, City of Industry, Designer, Entry Level, Industrial, Multilingual, web | Leave a comment »
A fast-growing company is looking for a creative and highly-motivated person to join our team as an entry to junior level industrial designer. We manufacture and import patio furniture and outdoor décor in the US and Canadian Market. This position would assist our design team with product design & development, including 3D modeling & rendering, as well as assist with all other in-house graphics needs. We offer an excellent work environment, ideal office space, an outstanding design team.
- At least 1 plus years of work experience in industrial design with a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Intermediate/advance skills in 3D modeling and rendering(preferably Solidworks)
- Proficiencies in Adobe Suite CS3+
- Ability to produce and understand technical drawings.
- Strong knowledge of the print and packaging process with dielines. Specifically product labels, hangtags and brochures
- Understanding of graphic design, trends, merchandising and familiarity with outdoor furniture.
- Knowledge of Web development is an asset.
- Multilingual is a plus.
(Local candidates only/Relocation is not available)
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, resume, & portfolio which demonstrate the skills listed. Applications without the above will not be considered.
Apply via email to: email@example.com