Sr. Contract Graphic Designer at Fourth Wall Studios, Culver CityPosted: January 11th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: after effects, Contract, CSS3, culver city, Graphic Designer, HTML5, illustrator, photoshop, senior | Leave a comment »
Fourth Wall Studios is a privately backed entertainment studio based in Culver City, California. The company was founded by industry veterans with a proven track record in delivering cutting edge interactive entertainment.
This is a rare opportunity to join an early-stage, well-funded, ground-breaking digital entertainment company in Los Angeles.
Come work where Hollywood, gaming and the Internet collide to help us define the next generation of digital, multi-platform, story-telling platforms and games. Fourth Wall Studios is looking for the best and the brightest Graphic Designer to join our dynamic, highly talented and growing team.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. NO 3rd Party Agencies – Resumes from staffing agencies will not be read.
- Work with the art director and production designer to concept visual directions on interfaces, logos, websites, key art, gaming visuals, and any other number of visuals.
- Fine tune concepts and develop a final visual direction based on feedback from the art director and production designer.
- Work with designers and production artists on propagating a visual direction to all areas of a project.
- Must have at least 5-7 years of visual design experience in the web design, gaming, or entertainment industry. An emphasis on digital design is required. Preference will be given to individuals with experience in more than one of these industries.
- Must be a master at Photoshop, great with Illustrator, and be able to do simple animations using Flash’s timeline. Knowledge in After Effects, HTML5 and CSS3 is a PLUS.
How to Apply
Apply via email to: email@example.com
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.