Beachhead Studio, an Activision developer located in Santa Monica, CA, is the creator of the all-new digital platform and service for the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty® ELITE. Call of Duty ELITE supports in-game integration and brings online experiences and console play together for the first time. For additional information about ELITE, visit http://www.callofduty.com/elite.
We are looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our team. The Visual Designer will work closely with the design team to build prototypes that represent both the visual identity and interaction model required to test and evolve products for user and internal testing. Additionally, this role will facilitate design communication across a multidisciplinary team throughout each phase of a project. The ideal candidate will excel at bringing projects from concept to realization, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
- 3+ years design on interactive experiences (console interface experience is a +)
- Experience across the entire product lifecycle
- Solid understanding of optimizing images, the capabilities of Web browsers across multiple platforms, and the constraints involved in designing for online media Fluent in both Mac & PC Platforms.
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple visual concepts.
- Exceptional visual skills & a gifted eye for detail, form and story.
- Professional understanding of typography in mobile, TV, and web mediums.
- Ability to communicate or prototype transitions & animations within the user interface.
- Experience in data visualizations & infographics is a plus.
- Expect to engage in an ongoing healthy debate about design vs. user experience.
- Passion for solving interactive problems & finding the easiest, simplest way for users to get from point A to Z.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and portfolio here