Sr Interactive Designer / Art Director at Mobile Roadie, Los AngelesPosted: February 25th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Director | Tags: art director, cms, Interactive Designer, los angeles, public site, senior | Leave a comment »
Mobile Roadie is the world’s leading mobile platform. We have an awesome team that’s growing quickly – building apps and marketing tools for major artists/celebrities/athletes and businesses all over the world. Come work with us and be part of the future of mobile engagement.
Candidates should be PASSIONATE about user experience design, have strong layout and type skills, and be a great communicator. We are a fast moving company looking for a team member that cares deeply about design and is able to produce high quality graphics and interfaces quickly.
Job tasks include:
- Designing touch screen interfaces and UX flows for iPhone and Android devices
- Laying out web pages on our public site and CMS
- Designing icons and buttons (we don’t use stock anything!)
- Designing custom graphics for high profile musicians and celebrities
- Creating marketing campaigns for Mobile Roadie
- Collaborating closely with developers to execute features
You must be proficient in the usual design authoring tools like Photoshop and Illustrator. CSS/HTML (and/or other skills such as After Effects) are a major plus.