Art Director, Culver CityPosted: March 19th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Director | Tags: art director, creative direction, culver city, interactive knowledge, leadership | Leave a comment »
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Brand Sense Partners, LLC (bsp) is a pioneering brand management and business development firm that incubates, acquires and grows the world’s leading brands. bsp provides the foundation for growth through business reengineering and the development of partnerships, products, design and strategies that target unmet market needs. bsp’s portfolio consists of both client brands and its own brands, spanning the consumer product, media, entertainment, retail and fashion industries.
As a well-established leader in brand strategy and management, licensing and partnership development, bsp has a long and successful track record of assisting brand owners to manage their intellectual property more effectively and profitably. By coupling those skills with capital to acquire and develop brands, bsp is reinforcing its position as the leading full service manager of intellectual property.
For more information, please visit www.bsp.com.
Take a lead role in developing creative solutions for our diverse company clients and initiatives by working closely with many account managers within the organization to manage concepts from inception through completion. Responsible for executing work on time and ensuring all projects are consistent with the clients’ brand identity. Projects include, but are not limited to, presentation decks, logo designs, product mock-ups, branding identity pieces, microsite design, style guides and trade show event materials.
- Lead concept creation for our organization and our clients; craft stories that are on brand and on target
- A strategic thinker who understands, from direct past experience, how to execute the work
- Support client presentations with strong conceptual, creative direction and leadership in selling both the agency and our high-caliber creative work to clients and prospects
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen clients’ market distinction and leadership position
- Articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- Develop and direct creative work of the highest caliber, overseeing multiple projects through to execution
- Help to engage the office culture promoting interactive knowledge and creativity
- Participate in many new business development efforts
- 4+ years experience in branding (brand ideation, creation and strategy) and leading multi-disciplinary teams through a range of strategic and creative projects from inception through execution
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
- Ability to enthusiastically orchestrate the creative process, from conception through execution
- Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative concept development and writing
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client
- Experience working collaboratively within an organization
- Ability to manage internal customer relationships and expectations through effective interpersonal communication, negotiating, and partnering
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a deadline-driven process
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on
- short and long-term needs
- Strong self-motivated and self-starting personality
- Must be a problem solver who enjoys learning new skills and understands the importance of keeping up with current trends in design, software and technology
Expert level knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite 5, Microsoft Office, Mac OS X
How to Apply
Please send resume and a link to your portfolio via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org