Editorial Intern at Dieline Media, Los AngelesPosted: March 3rd, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Content | Tags: editorial, excel, illustrator, Intern, internet research skills, los angeles, photoshop, powerpoint, word | Leave a comment »
A company is seeking for an Editorial Intern.
- Writing and copy editing and assisting in overall production, as well as choosing and creating material for our website.
- Researching, writing, editing blog articles, generating ideas for editorial content.
- Determine new and innovative ways to improve our editorial efforts.
- Editorial research, copyediting and fact checking.
- Edit blog posts, section pages, event listings, and newsletters in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain editorial calendar.
- Assist in scheduling posts for each day, ensure that readers have fresh and innovative content each day.
- Develop content and articles such as articles, studio spotlights, features, etc.
- Assist with administrative work such as post changes and updates, data entry, general office tasks.
- Knowledge in all categories of design
- Strong writing and copy editing skills
- Interest in current events, print and online media
- Strong internet research skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous blogging and editorial experience (typepad, wordpress, squarespace, etc)
- Familiarity with the basics of HTML and web design
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Mac Only
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
How to Apply
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org