Graphic Design Intern, Los AngelesPosted: March 3rd, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: communication skills, dependable, excel, graphic design, illustrator, Intern, los angeles, mac, photoshop, powerpoint, Responsible, word | Leave a comment »
A Company is seeking for a Graphic Design Intern.
- Assist in scheduling posts for each day and ensure that readers have fresh and innovative content each day.
- Produce accurate and high-quality work to deliver against deadline.
- Develop content and articles such as articles, studio spotlights, features, etc.
- Assist CEO & Director of Events with graphic design projects such as, but not limited to:
- Marketing Materials
- Email Newsletters
- Email Promotions
- Web banners & graphics
- Event Graphics
- Website Design
- Product / Packaging Design
- Book Layout & Design
- Assist with administrative work such as post changes and updates, data entry, general office tasks.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Experience in the design industry a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work well within a small team, and individually.
- Great personal style a plus.
- Responsible, & dependable.
- 3 month commitment
- Previous blogging and editorial experience (typepad, wordpress, squarespace, etc)
- Familiarity with the basics of HTML and web design
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Mac Only
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
How to Apply
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org