Senior Graphic Designer / Creative Director at Layla Grayce & Zinc Door, PasadenaPosted: March 30th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Interaction Design | Tags: Creative Director, css, Graphic Designer, pasadena, senior, wordpress | Leave a comment »
Working from home in a fast-paced environment, our Senior Creative Director will be responsible for developing executing and maintaining the look and feel of two websites, scheduling and developing e-newsletters, and graphic art direction for marketing/ promotions while preserving the integrity of the brand. This person will manage the graphic design team when assistance is required and partner with the Marketing Director and business owner(s) to ensure company vision is conveyed. Candidates must be self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- BFA or equivalent. 6+ years of design experience.
- Managerial experience.
- Experience in website development, electronic marketing, print & collateral development.
- Experience leading strategic brainstorming sessions and campaign development.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS4/CS5 suite with primary advanced focus on Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Experience with Google Analytics, tracking and reporting with ability to access data and develop results oriented strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills providing leadership as a team.
- Knowledge of interior design trends and décor; familiarity with furnishings, rugs and furniture construction and design.
- Strong sense of style.
- Advanced typography skills.
How to Apply
Send Resume, portfolio sample(s) including packaging or branding collateral or web design url’s, salary history via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org