Social Media Intern at Dieline Media, LAPosted: March 3rd, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Content | Tags: communication skills, excel, facebook, Instagram, Intern, los angeles, mac, organizational skills, Pinterest, powerpoint, social media, Twitter, Vimeo, word, YouTube | Leave a comment »
A Company is seeking for an Editorial Intern.
- Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate plans for future enhancement to social media strategies.
- Develop and maintain plan for organizations Internet presence.
- Ensure blog(s) are accessible from a variety of different environments and push to other websites and discussion groups.
- Develop content and articles such as articles, studio spotlights, features, etc.
- Act as liaison between blog readers and company.
- Gather and maintain media contact lists (relevant websites, blogs, print, audio and visual media)
- Research events and users that align with our brand and make weekly thoughtful recommendations for collaboration.
- Assist CEO & Director of Events with projects such as, but not limited to:
- Marketing Materials
- Email Newsletters
- Email Promotions
- Assist with administrative work such as post changes and updates, data entry, general office tasks.
- Experience in the design industry is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work well within a small team, and individually.
- Great personal style a plus.
- Responsible, & dependable.
- 3 month commitment
- Strong understanding of blog culture and new media world.
- Basic WordPress and blogging skills.
- Familiar with a wide-range of online social networks and new media technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Mac Only
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo etc)
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
How to Apply
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org