Sr. Art Director, Los AngelesPosted: March 3rd, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Director | Tags: art director, los angeles, senior | Leave a comment »
A leading LA-area full-service ad agency is seeking a senior-level art director /ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR with at least 7 years of experience. Our agency specializes in youth culture marketing with a major presence in the GAMING and CONSUMER PRODUCTS. The senior-level Art Director will work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment, have a strong concept & design skills, as well as the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks. Our ideal candidate does not need an entertainment background to be considered, but rather a very vast DESIGN PALETTE.
Our agency is a go to resource for our CLIENTS when they are looking for a new/RE-INVENTED look for their individual BRANDS.
Expert level Photoshop skills along with an extensive knowledge of Adobe Create Suites (Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) are necessary. And, the ideal candidate will inspire creativity to other art directors and act as a mentor and as a leader to other team members as appropriate. This position requires high-level creative thinking, conceptualization, problem-solving, presentation, and implementation skills. Experience working with team members such as account executives, copywriters, photographers, and art directors is required as well. This is not a position strictly dealing with Photography, rather using Illustration, Graphic Design, Copy and Concept to create an ownable look for each campaign we are tasked to create.
Our ideal candidate is a talent fueled by a Blue-collar work ethic and a humility that comes from understanding the concept of sharing their skills with Jr. AD’S and growing their own abilities working with the Chief Create Officer.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ability to create sophisticated campaigns for an array of entertainment properties and, in particular, Video Games and Consumer products.
- Strong conceptual thinking and Involvement in the creative process from conception through execution with both Senior and Jr. team members.
- Oversee the artistic design of ad and print materials while ensuring top standards of quality in very tight time frames.
- Creating collateral campaigns such as Outdoor, Banners, Consumer Ads, Cross-Promotional Ads, Packaging, etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to consistently meet deadlines. Time management is key to success in this position.
- A positive, can-do attitude with high-level dedication and a collaborative spirit.
- Ability to analyze and discuss creative concepts in a clear, rational, and creative manner.
If you are ready to make a move in your career as an Artist and Professional, we would love to see your resume and your work. Please provide samples that show what you do professionally and personally as well.
How to Apply
Send Resume and Portfolio, including samples via email to: email@example.com
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply