UX Designer at Team One, Los AngelesPosted: March 30th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: excel, illustrator, indesign, los angeles, omnigraffle, Photoshop Visio, powerpoint, UX Designer, word | Leave a comment »
UX designer will be involved in ideation and architecture of digital experiences and have the understanding of how users relate to interactive media, particularly on the web and mobile devices.
- Experience in research-driven experience design, including human factors research, developing and working with personas, and usability studies
- Highly strategic while simultaneously being extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to work across disciplines (creative, business, technology) both to take into account the ideas and concerns of all team members, and to ensure that everyone understands the decisions being made about the project.
- Ability to analyze data of numerous types, including site tracking and user analytics, and turn into key insights that lead to impactful decision making.
- Strong understanding of interactive media channels (web, mobile, social media, digital out-of-home, etc.).
- Produce wireframes and related deliverables with detailed annotations to serve project documentation from early discovery phase through development and qa. Iteratively revised documentation based on internal and client feedback.
- Proficient with computer software including: OmniGraffle, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and any other programs required for the design effort.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and portfolio or examples of your work to email@example.com