Art Director at Deluxe Digital Studios, BurbankPosted: April 12th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Director | Tags: after effects, art director, burbank, Cinema 4D, illustrator, photoshop | Leave a comment »
Deluxe Digital Studios, a creative agency leading in home entertainment and new media, is looking for an Art Director to lead a team of designers to develop winning campaigns with motion graphics, menu design and interactive experiences for major television and film titles.
- Concept, storyboard and animate under tight deadlines.
- Guide design team (motion, static and 3D artists) to execute on the creative strategy for projects, focusing on innovation, quality and on-time delivery.
- Ability to effectively mentor and work within a team, inspire and be inspired.
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully participate in several projects simultaneously.
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Work with the producing team to understand objectives and have the ability to translate them into design solutions.
- Handle constructive feedback in a positive manner in fast-paced design-build cycles.
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share insights with the team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience and skill-set:
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing a design team.
- 5+ years of experience as a motion designer.
- Ability to inspire overall design across a range of projects.
- Strong concept development, storyboard design, animation and UI design.
- Strong working experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Thorough passion and understanding of motion graphics.
- Strong work ethic and a sense of humor.
If you’re an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we’d like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.