The Senior Visual Designer will work closely with the design team to build prototypes that represent both the visual identity and interaction model required to test and evolve products for user and internal testing. This role will also facilitate design communication across a multidisciplinary team throughout each phase of a project. The Senior Visual Designer will also provide mentorship to other team members. The ideal candidate will excel at bringing projects from concept to realization, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
- 5+ years crafting beautiful and intuitive interactive experiences (design for console UI a plus).
- Experience at all phases of a project’s development. Solid creative chops and the ability to make a good idea better through solid execution.
- Killer eye and solid understanding of design principles (color, composition, typography).
- Experience tailoring design to the capabilities of multiple platforms and devices.
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple visual concepts.
- Ability to communicate or prototype transitions and animations within the user interface.
- Experience guiding a team of designers through discussions, critiques and style guides.
- Have the adaptability and perseverance to produce multiple rounds of designs in pursuit of the ideal balance between user-friendliness and aesthetics.
- Able to engage in an ongoing healthy debate about design vs. user experience.
- Passion for solving interactive problems and finding the clearest, simplest way for users to get from point A to B.
- A skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback.
- Solid K/D ratio in FPS games not necessary, but nice to have.