Senior Web Designer, Santa MonicaPosted: April 26th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Interaction Design | Tags: Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, flash, html, santa monica, senior, Web Designer | Leave a comment »
The Senior Web Designer will concept and design online customer acquisition programs for the Beachbody brands. This individual must be a leader committed to producing high-quality, user-centered digital experiences, which at their core are about converting traffic to transactions.
The right candidate will be a top-notch designer with a solid understanding of user experience, responsive web and messaging hierarchy. Successful collaboration with cross-channel managers including technology leads, product managers, print art directors and video producers is also a must.
Tasks & Activities
Work closely with Sr. Interactive Art Director, Interactive Creative Director and Business Leaders on e-commerce site design and implementation.
Create all aspects of a design from the site-level down to the feature level.
Create UI designs, mock-ups, prototypes, and screen flows
- BFA or MFA from a leading 4-year undergraduate or 2-year graduate design program.
- At least 5 years experience as a web designer.
- Have worked on the full-scale web design for a minimum of 2-3 significant consumer products (experience primarily in print and or advertising does not count).
- Able to provide examples of landing pages and have a proven track record of utilizing best practices for email campaigns.
- High design standards that deliver desired results.
- Online portfolio of high-quality interactive experiences (e-commerce sites and transactional landing pages a major plus).
- Expert use and understanding of current typographical, graphical, navigational, and web standards best practices.
- Strong foundation in information architecture and user interaction methods.
- Extremely detail oriented down to pixel-perfect implementation.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Intermediate to advanced Flash skills (Action Scripting a plus).
- Experience with Dreamweaver.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to keep abreast of innovative design trends and technologies.
How to Apply
Apply via email to: email@example.com