Graphic Designer at Silverado Senior LivingPosted: May 15th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: Bridge, Dreamweaver, Graphic Designer, illustrator, indesign, irvine, mac, pc, photoshop, presentation skills, Publisher, wordpress | Leave a comment »
Silverado Senior Living is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to creatively support the Silverado brand across every facet of the marketing continuum. This position will report directly to the Creative Manager.
This position will be responsible for:
- Supporting creative services operations
- Being a hands on designer producing projects
- Maintaining fiscal stewardship
- Continuously demonstrating marketing and communications innovation
The ideal candidate will possess the following education and background:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts – Graphic Design or equivalent certificate
- At least three years of corporate creative services experience
- Healthcare, assisted living, home care, hospice or related experience, preferred
- At least three years of experience supervising creative vendors and contractors
- Computer Literate in: Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge and Dreamweaver), WordPress, and Microsoft Office Suite including Publisher. Understanding of both MAC and PC
- Exemplary project management, communication, problem solving, and presentation skills.
- Functions best in an entrepreneurial environment with a naturally high cadence.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado Senior Living offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.