Mechanical Artist/Production Mgt at Maesa, Los AngelesPosted: May 11th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Misc | Tags: excel, los angeles, Mechanical Artist, Outlook, powerpoint, Production Mgt, time management skills, word | Leave a comment »
A company is seeking for a Mechanical Artist.
- Production experience with a very wide assortment of print projects including but not limited to POP and Packaging
- Proficient in building packaging mechanicals, vector artwork, prepping files for print, and making copy changes on creative materials.
- Proficient at making physical mock ups of various creative pieces
- Working knowledge of desktop publishing in Mac based environment, including the following CS5 graphic applications: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Comprehensive prepress knowledge (CMYK, spots, trapping, etc.)
- Experience with the printing process
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Occasionally perform basic retouching
- Ability to organize and maintain production files with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline intensive atmosphere
- Structural design experience a plus.
- Proficient in PC applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, interpersonal and time management skills
- Flexible team player, willing to “go the extra mile” to get the job done and meet deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
How to Apply
Apply and Please include portfolio and salary requirements via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org