Print Designer at TOMS Shoes, Los AngelesPosted: June 22nd, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: indesign, layout, los angeles, Print Designer, typography | Leave a comment »
You enjoy making all things print, and bringing ideas to life. You work within tight deadlines and tighter budgets. The print world is your arena and you are bursting with cool layouts and great typography.
You will workclosely with Designers, Marketing and Art Directors to developand designdirect mail pieces, including our seasonal print catalog.You will work closely with Creative Manager, Traffic and Production on timelines, scheduling and execution of direct mail print pieces.
- Develop concepts and follow through on execution of direct mail print pieces, primarily seasonal print catalogs.
- Work closely with Art Directors and Print Designers to produce and execute lifestyle and product photo shoots, through edit.
- Design direct mail layouts incorporating lifestyle photography, product photography, Giving messaging and appropriate copy.
- Develop and maintain the visual aesthetic of the brand across all print assets.
- Draw inspiration from a variety of sources and push the brand aesthetic towards increased relevance.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Must have a strong typography, layout and InDesign skills.
- Very familiar with Adobe Creative suite with strong Photoshop skills.
- Preferred:Experience with lifestyle photo shoots.
- Familiarity with the TOMS brand, customer and aesthetic.
- Experience working with major lifestyle brand or fashion publication is a plus.
- Art History, Art background is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, collaborative and flexible.
Please attach a portfolio of your work or provide a URL Link.
Commensurate with experience