Production Artist / Jr Designer at Lunchbox, Culver CityPosted: June 22nd, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: Adobe CS3, culver city, Designer, junior, mac, Production Artist | Leave a comment »
Looking to get into an agency at the ground level? Ready to learn on the job? Lunchbox is looking for an extraordinary Production Artist / Jr Designer with a proven background in designing effective interactive work.
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Must have an online URL of work examples (any applicant without a URL will not be considered)
- Must have an online URL of work examples (It bears repeating)
- You must live in the Los Angeles metro-area (this is a local position only)
- 2-3+ years of industry experience (we don’t want to see your college work)
- Expert-level knowledge of Apple Keynote (
- Fluency in major creative software suites in a Mac-environment, i.e Adobe CS3, etc. Flash and motion skills a plus, but not required
NICE TO HAVES:
- A recent graduate from art school
- Four-year degree in Graphic Design (or related field)
- Has a complete understanding of UI and web design process (art side)
- Obsession with typography
You are a meticulous designer and have the ability to execute designs efficiently and at a high level of quality while working in a fast-paced, team environment. You can develop innovative graphic design concepts on your own, but can also brainstorm with others. You maintain creative involvement with projects from beginning to end. In addition, must be self-motivated and willing to be challenged. We have ongoing work here – its not always glamorous work but if you are interested in working hard and constantly leaning about video, web dev, branding and more – this could be the job for you.
You must live in the Los Angeles metro-area. No other candidates outside of the Los Angeles metro area will be considered. Candidates will be contacted only if there is an interest. No phone calls please. Email resume and portfolio with “Production Artist / Jr Designer ” in the subject line.
ABSOLUTELY NO STAFFING OR PLACEMENT AGENCIES
• Online Portfolio
• PDF Sample