he Sr. Web Designer conceptualizes and executes UI/UX visual designs for the ShoeDazzle website. Responsibilities include: creating and communicating concepts from inception to completion, creating visual design compositions that are production-ready, participating in prototyping for use-case, usability exercises, and collaborating with product managers in the creation of wireframes, sketches and site requirements. Must have the ability to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast paced ecommerce environment.
• Work with UI/UX team and Product team to:
– Conceptualize and execute UI/UX design per product and business requirements
– Articulate the design vision using storyboards, concept sketching, wireframes and prototypes
– Deliver innovative solutions to complex technical and visual/information design problems
• Be a consumer advocate and follow through on principles of HCI/UX/Usability benchmarks and best practices
• Provides quality assurance of all creative website design deliverables.
• Ability to estimate level of effort and scope of work for design deliverables.
• Mentors and coaches junior designers on brand consistency and delivery
• Contributes to ongoing evolution and maintenance of visual web style guide
• Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education BFA preferred
• Minimum 4 years of web design experience, online retail environment preferred
• Strong visual design and image-making skills and ability to articulate and communicate concepts and ideas, ability to lead brainstorming and concept sessions
• Strong typography skills
• Team player that has worked closely with multidisciplinary departments, from merchandising to marketing groups
• Enthusiasm and interest in women’s fashion and fashion trends
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
How to Apply
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org