Contract Web Designer, Los AngelesPosted: July 27th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: Contract, illustrator, los angeles, photoshop, Web Designer | Leave a comment »
As an In-House Web Designer, you will work closely with senior creative, business, and technical resources to develop design concepts, translating creative directions and discussions into effective web & mobile interfaces for CarsDirect affiliate sites.
Objective: Design a landing page to be used for lead generation within our legal vertical. These pages will be used to drive paid search and display advertising traffic to with the intent of generating potential clients for our attorney network.
- Experience creating web designs/landing pages for lead generation and/or ecommerce websites.
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating experience with purpose-driven, direct response design (UX/UI, ecommerce website design, display ads, email marketing, landing page or micro-site design.)
- Detailed knowledge of fundamental design principles that affect typography, color use, composition, use of space and presentation of information.
- High levels of competence with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Positive attitude and desire to push the boundaries in user interface design.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong communication skills.
- Understanding of mobile user interface design and limitations
- This is a part-time role that will be responsible for working up to 32 hours per week with some offsite flexibility.
We offer a competitive compensation and a casual, fun work environment.
To apply, please send your portfolio link to : firstname.lastname@example.org