Graphic Designer- Print & Web, Los AngelesPosted: July 27th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: Graphic Designer, Illustration, los angeles, photography, print, typography, web | Leave a comment »
Filter is seeking a seasoned Graphic Designer with a solid combination of outstanding professional experience and equal parts genius with web and print design. We’re constantly on the lookout for a Graphic Designer for opportunities in Los Angeles with an award-winning design firm. This position requires at least 3 years of experience as a professional designer in a multimedia agency, advertising agency or design studio.
The person we’re looking for has a thorough knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Freehand, plus a strong understanding of typography. If you have an outstanding design portfolio and you’re keen to work in a stimulating, yet casual (and dog friendly!) environment, please contact us. We’d love to tell you more about this position.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Demonstrates and maintains standards of excellence in illustration, typography, photography and new creative arenas as they emerge
- Oversee designers/graphic production
- Work in conjunction with Creative Director and Art Director to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts
Skills You’ll Need
- Extremely strong design portfolio
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as professional graphic designer in multimedia agency, advertising agency, or design studio
- Collaborative as well as self-substantiating
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Thorough knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Freehand