Junior Graphic Designer at Pencil on Paper Studio, Culver CityPosted: July 6th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: culver city, Graphic Designer, junior, mac | Leave a comment »
Fast growing Los Angeles branding studio seeks a proactive self-starter who is a natural team player. A skilled and knowledgeable design associate who is organized, self-motivated and meticulous. The Pencil on Paper Studio is a fun, fast paced exciting place to work with lots of opportunity to grow.
- Design project include, logo design, branding, hang tags, labels, spec sheets, look books, T-shirt graphics.
- Contact and communicate with outside vendors producing labels, print and patter, hangtags etc. Ensure everything is produced to our standards.
- Working with calendar to complete each task within established time & action schedule.
- 1- 3 years of design experience
- Adobe CS proficient (Illustrator, Photoshop, & InDesign).
- Working on a Mac platform.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Deadline compliant: ability to organize work, manage time and schedule projects to meet calendar dates.
- Print and pattern experience a plus, but can be learned
- Interest in apparel
- Good sense of color style and current trends in both design and fashion
- Strong typography skills
How to Apply
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org