Entry Level Motion Graphics Designer at Toyquest, Los AngelesPosted: October 27th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: Entry Level, los angeles, Motion Graphics Designer | Leave a comment »
We are looking for an all around designer with experience in print/web design, as well as motion graphics a plus. The artist will work closely with the art director and other team members to execute creative design solutions. He or she will be required to deliver results under deadlines, and attention to detail combined with a strong working knowledge of design-related applications is essential.
- Designing print ads, user interface graphics for web, print, storyboards (motion graphics)
- Take a project from initial brief to end result with a creative vision
- Designing and producing animation graphics that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or related field
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
- Cinema 4D, Maya, Carrara, Daz Studio, Cheetah 3D or equivalent preferred but not required
- Experience in Unity a plus but not required
- Interest in animation and motion graphics
- Deadline oriented
- Must have legal ability to work in the U.S.
- 120 day probationary period will be in effect before benefits apply
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Paid Monthly Parking
- Paid Medical
Please email resume to email@example.com by submitting in the body of the email. Please include the position in the subject of the email.