Graphic Designer at Kelly Wearstler, LAPosted: October 5th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Interaction Design | Tags: css, Graphic Designer, html, los angeles | Leave a comment »
Kelly Wearstler is looking for talented graphic designer to join our team. We seek perfectionists with a keen eye for detail and beautiful design. The ideal candidate should have a fluent understanding of both the web and print design worlds. This candidate should be able to take direction and present visual print and web layouts in a quick efficient manner.
The ability to retouch and present print-ready photography that will be used throughout print and web layouts is a necessary skill. Ideal candidates must be able to collaborate with teams that specialize in different design disciplines. Finally candidates must be able to calculate and present project timelines and deliver completed designs by agreed project deadlines.
- 2-4 years of professional design experience with background in web interface and print design.
- BFA in Graphic Design or a related field
- Great familiarity and mastery of core design elements such as typography, grid layout, color usage and the ability to think out side of the box when using these elements.
- The ability to mockup and present a variety of design layouts, interface wire-frames in a quick systematic manner
- Great familiarity and expertise in photo retouching with a emphasis on beauty ecommerce retouching
- The ability to collaborate with the multiple groups of different design disciplines
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies (i.e. HTML and CSS)
How to Apply
Apply via email to: email@example.com