Senior Manager Of Web Design & Development, Los AngelesPosted: October 11th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Interaction Design | Tags: css, Development, html, los angeles, senior manager, web design | Leave a comment »
Coalition Technologies (CT) is one of the fastest growing web design & development firms in in Los Angeles. However, we are a little different than the typical web design firm or creative agency in that we build SEO friendly sites and offer the best SEO and SEM services that money can buy, bar none. Our motto is simple: Why build a website if no one will visit it? That’s why we also specialize in providing high end search engine marketing services to compliment our website design and development projects.
We have a proven track record of delivering great work for major clients ranging from Fox to Moodys – and we also work with many small businesses and local agencies too. Our team members are our most valuable asset and as such we want to hire the best people for each role within our company and we want everyone to thrive and enjoy their work. Everyone at CT works hard but we definitely do not forget to have fun and live well – We have a weekly lunch outing every Friday, and we provide gym memberships, free healthy food and drinks and much more.
The Senior Manager of Web Design & Development will be a technically proficient, self-motivated leader for our web design and development team. If you are an innovative thinker with the desire and initiative to make an impact on our company and clients, you will thrive in our collaborative and team-driven environment while enjoying challenges and rewards that we have to offer.
- Coach designers and developers
- Project planning including wireframing, sitemaps, scope of work
- Ongoing project management for 30-70 websites currently under development
- Meet with existing & prospective clients to understand project objectives, define scope and manage expectations
- Oversee design and development process
- Responsible for overseeing QA testing and coordinating launch of sites.
- Managing budgets & timelines
- Must be very comfortable in client facing capacity acting as single point of contact
- Experience working with large/complicated sites and high profile clients
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- A strong understanding of ecommerce websites, platforms, and marketing strategies is a plus.