Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., SG Interactive is a publisher of high-quality free-to-play online games. Founded in 2006, SG Interactive is dedicated to providing players with engaging online games for the casual and hard-core gamer, a welcoming virtual community and outstanding customer support. Offering a diverse and expanding selection of titles, which currently includes anime action brawler Grand Chase: Heroes, casual golf game Pangya United, MMORPG Trickster Online, and multiplayer first-person shooters Project Blackout and CrossFire Europe, SG Interactive hopes to continue bringing smiles to players all over the world with its online gaming portal, http://gamerage.com.
We are currently seeking an amazing Sr. Web Designer who will be responsible for producing creative assets all across SGI websites. Candidate must have strong insight of user-centered design, print design, typography and brand development, and extensive knowledge of website design with multi-layered information and functionality. As well, candidate must have the ability to oversee number of different projects and guide other designers to accomplish their tasks. If you’re self-motivated, have entrepreneurial attitude, able to deftly multi-task, and thrives working in a fast paced environment, we would love to review your resume. Please send a word or pdf resume plus an online portfolio with your salary expectation today!
- Create & maintain web page templates, site content, graphics assets across all SGI websites
- Brainstorm and design new web features from initial concept through final design
- Create & manage collateral graphic design and print projects to fill the needs of the brand marketing direction
- Contribute to enhancing skills / design ideas / quality control
- Mentor and guide other designers to accomplish their tasks
- Provide updated status report weekly, and comprehensive quarterly reports to the management with forecast and analysis of any technical issues, costs, needs, etc.
- Directing & creating designs, prototypes, and various graphics for online/offline brand promotion collaterals, research best practices, analyze and provide reports.
- Collaborate with other departments to support advertising and brand marketing campaign efforts.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience (approx. 4-7 yrs)
- Thorough knowledge of the Website development process and usability is a must
- Exceptional verbal and visual communication skills to work with inner/outer departments to plan, collaborate, develop and refine ideas.
- Extreme proficiency of the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Content Management and Project Management tools & solutions
- Work experience in online or console games industry, wireless platforms, and/or user-facing entertainment
- Strong knowledge of web technologies is required to understand the standards, design tools and trends as well as an understanding of the practical benefits and limitations of web technologies.
- Strong passion for games!
We have excellent benefits available to our full time employees that include generous medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life, EAP, holidays, vacations, sick time off and travel assistance!
How to Apply
Apply via email to: email@example.com