Graphic Designer at Coalition Technologies, Marina Del ReyPosted: November 29th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: css, Graphic Designer, html, indesign, marina del rey, photoshop | Leave a comment »
Coalition Technologies is a Los Angeles based web design firm that specializes in increasing sales for ecommerce websites and increasing sales for service businesses. Our purpose is defined by our goal of providing “Exceptional Online Marketing Services”. We support this purpose by remaining committed to four core values:
1. To provide metrics-driven marketing services
2. To be as committed to our clients’ success as we are to our own
3. To be creatively cutting edge
4. To ensure a higher quality of work by providing a better quality of life
But our purpose and values would be meaningless if we didn’t have the personnel to deliver on them. To that end, Coalition is more than just a service provider or a product. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. We now staff over 20 people in 5 different office locations around the world. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to constantly improve, we provide an unrivaled value to the consumer.
We are not a traditional marketing company or PR firm. We do not focus on print marketing or traditional media opportunities. The Coalition team is fixated on the power of web marketing and the results it generates for individuals and businesses. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best web design, the best web development, the best SEO strategies, and the best PPC campaigns. Our team is capable of supporting email marketing, social media, and mobile engagement.
Coalition Technologies is looking for a creative, and highly skilled Graphic Designer to join our team. As a Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will include using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create comps of websites for our clients.
- Create beautiful designs based on creative brief and other materials provided by the client
- Attend client meetings and work with our Account Managers to translate client’s vision into reality
- Create images optimized for the web using Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks
- Incorporate custom fonts on the web utilizing tools like typekit, sift, cufon, etc.
- Assure that projects are completed according to schedule
- Effectively apply our methodology and follow project standards
- Collaborate with SEO team, developers and other stakeholders to establish the vision of the project and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Expert in Photoshop & InDesign
- Great eye for design
- Experience designing for the web, particularly ecommerce websites
- Working Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a plus
- Experience in Illustration would be a plus