We are an intimate team of exacting creative professionals. We provide top-shelf design and development services from our sun-drenched headquarters in Venice, California.
We’re looking for an interactive developer that will join us to strategize, develop and complete some serious kick-ass projects for brands and startups around the world. You are aesthetically driven and you value being a key member of an intelligent, multi-disciplined team.
- 2+ years experience building web sites in a professional environment
- Strong knowledge and examples of HTML5 and CSS3
- Working knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS
- Experience with cross-platform and cross-browser website testing
- Comfortable working with version control (preferably Git)
- Knowledge of social APIs such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Self-starter with excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Working knowledge of Symfony (PHP) or similar MVC framework
- Experience administering a LAMP-based server
- Cool open-source projects (send us your Gihub account!)
- Extremely competitive salary based on experience
- Hardware and software provided
- Experimentation and innovation time
- Paid Vacation
- Bonuses at the end of big projects
- Casual/creative office
- Lunch and coffee everyday!
How to Apply:
Please send an email explaining your interest, your website, your github account resume and a summary of your strengths to firstname.lastname@example.org