IPPLEX is a unique company with a mission to activate and build actionable content important to you at your point of engagement, transforming how we interact with the world and with each other – changing the way we live, work and play. Our products and patented technologies are a convergence of next generation machine vision, object and voice recognition technologies for the purpose of bringing the digital revolution to commerce and digital entertainment to an entirely new level. With strong financial backing, ground-breaking technologies, and an ambitious and extremely talented founding team, we are positioned to grow tremendously over the next few months.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the design skills to create captivating user interfaces that feature new technologies and functionality while maintaining a seamless, intuitive experience. You will take charge of this process using a variety of means including user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
Create extraordinary user interfaces/experiences for mobile applications. You’ll be responsible for all steps in the process, from sketching, to wireframing, to prototyping, to creating pixel-perfect mockups for developers
Collaborate with developers, business team, and product managers to ensure experiences are in line with the company’s goals and technological feasibility
- Strong portfolio showcasing skills in designing user interfaces/experiences
- 1-3 years of UI/UX experience at a consumer-facing web or technology company (start-up experience a plus)
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, color and design principles
- Expertise with design tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail and sense of pride in your work
- Passion for designing experiences that delight and engage users
If the above describes your skills and passions, we want to hear from you!
Local candidates only please.