Graphic Designer at Nichole Fowler Creative, Santa MonicaPosted: December 17th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: Graphic Designer, santa monica | Leave a comment »
A boutique creative agency in Santa Monica is rapidly expanding and in need of a graphic designer. We are looking for a combination of attitude, and aptitude. We understand that no great work is made in a vacuum: we are team looking for a new player.
Why You Should Work With Us
- Your talents can shine in small team environment
- Opportunity to grow professionally and expand your skill set
- Work on GLOBAL projects
- You won’t have ten bosses
- Beautiful Santa Monica Office
- Competitive Compensation
What you should bring to the table
- The Right Attitude: communicative, able to work with close supervision and/or independently.
- Comfortable moving from Illustrator to Photoshop to InDesign.
- Able to work in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Desire to work on a diverse range of projects from globally published brochures to corporate event collateral: posters, cards, mugs and more.
- Flexible design aesthetic from clean and corporate, to edgy and exciting.
- Experience with info-graphics/data-graphics is a plus.
You will collaborate with the Creative Director. Work will be done onsite and a computer will be provided (iMac). Freelance to fulltime for the right fit. Competitive compensation depending on experience.
How to Apply
Email us an introduction to you, and your resume, online portfolio, or a PDF of your portfolio via email to: email@example.com
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.