Textile Designer and Apparel Graphic Designer at 24 Seven, Los AngelesPosted: December 26th, 2012 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: IxD / Visual Design | Tags: Apparel, CADS, Graphic Designer, illustrations, NedGraphics, Textile Designer | Leave a comment »
24 Seven has immediate opportunities for full-time and freelance Textile Design and Apparel Graphic Design (all levels for both licensed & non-licensed art) with the top fashion brands in Los Angeles. If you are a qualified Textile or Apparel Graphic Designer with at least 1+ years experience working with a fashion company and have a portfolio, we want to meet you! 24 Seven is hosting an open house on January 8th, 2013 at two of our 24 Seven office locations, Downtown Los Angeles and Santa Monica. Please bring your resume and portfolio with you to the event. We provide a referral $$$ bonus so make sure to refer your talented friends!
- Must be highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must have experience within a fashion company and be on top of current trends.
- Must have a portfolio in order to apply.
- Must be able to engineer prints, create original artwork, re-color prints and create repeats.
- Degree in Fine Arts preferred.
- Proficient in NedGraphics is a PLUS.
- Ability to create CADS and/or do hangtag/logo design is a PLUS.
- Ability to create hand illustrations/paintings is a PLUS.
Apparel Graphic Designers
- Must have experience creating original, branded and/or licensed art for apparel, concept through production.
- Must have experience creating brand and trend appropriate art through various mediums (hand illustrations, water color, typography, found images, etc.).
- Degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts/Illustration preferred.