Back-end Developer, Los AngelesPosted: January 16th, 2013 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Usability | Tags: Back-end Developer, los angeles | Leave a comment »
• Leverage an existing CMS system (such as Drupal) or build a custom content management system using a language of your choosing (such as Ruby on Rails, Phython / Django, PHP, or…).
• Generate ideas for how to facilitate the best possible user experience for viewers, content producers, and internal team members.
• Advanced knowledge of a programming framework or language (such as Ruby on Rails, Phython / Django, or PHP) that can be used to build the CMS for the portal AND/OR advanced knowledge of an existing CMS (such as Drupal) that can be customized to fit our needs
• A 4 year degree is preferred (Computer Science or Information Technology a plus)
• Massively organized with a solid understanding of file management
Bonus Points for:
• Passion for start-ups and education
• Send resume, cover letter and sample URLs of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include your name in all files