Freelance Graphic Designer at Jack Morton Worldwide, Los AngelesPosted: January 5th, 2013 | Author: UX Jobs LA | Filed under: Freelance | Tags: freelance, Graphic Designer | Leave a comment »
ack Morton is a global Brand Experience Agency. www.jackmorton.com
The Freelance Graphic Designer participates in the design process from idea development through project completion by producing deliverables in line with the strategy and creative.
• Act as the lead designer on multiple programs to produce design solutions that meet the requirements of the project
• Follow client’s brand standards to meet program guidelines
• Receive constructive direction and translate feedback into design deliverables in order to meet creative goals and business needs
• Collaborate with the Creative Director to support the vision of programs and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients through innovative and targeted design
• Working with the Producer, oversee the print production process to ensure design integrity, color accuracy and image quality are met
• Coordinate with Graphics Manager and/or Producer to ensure programs are on schedule, within budget and properly staffed
• 5-7 years graphic design experience
• BFA or BA in Design or relevant degree
• Experience designing graphics and signage for corporate events, environments, or consumer marketing required
• Expert in design software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and Keynote
• Experience or interest in animation, motion graphics and working in After Effects a plus
• Must be able to work independently as well as on a team under tight deadlines
• Must be able to work on multiple programs simultaneously
• Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
• Demonstrated creative competencies: accountability for results, client focus, team effectiveness, developing others, ingenuity, organizational sophistication and communicating ideas.
Jack Morton Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.
How to Apply
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org